Wednesday, December 20, 2006

First Tour Leading Experience

During 12th - 14th December 2006, It was my first trip to lead a small group to Langkawi Island..... It is my first experience and my first trip during my working period........ You will ask me is it a good experience, enjoyable or have a nice trip??

MY ANSWER is UnFORgettable. It is my first experience.... before that i never trained by my experience boss.... never lead a group.... I was not really enjoy because i need to take care of all my passengers.... run smoothly all the program.... check all the neccessary arrangements and others. It is not an easy job that what i realized. Lucky, i have been to Langkawi Island for many times....

THE BAD THING is i lost my handphone during this trip.... DONT ask me how ??? I also really dont know how was happened!!!! SIGN......

WHole trip - i was not enjoy like have a holiday..... it is really work hard to do everything. It Can bE not Eat Well and Not SLeep Well.

0 comments: