Monday, May 10, 2010

Every Monday & On Duty Saturday

i wanna become more crazy and crazy ...

WHAT HAPPEN ?? WHY ??

i really have so many questions in my mind....
Why so many last minute things happened ??
Why so many complaint case happened ??
Why so many fussy customer called me in last minute ??
Why so many trouble case happend ??
Why so many trouble shooting always happened on my Duty Saturday or Every Monday ??
WHY WHY WHY??

It always make me headache and always back home very late
It always wasting my time, i cannot do other things
It always make me become more crazy and crazy
It always make me too tired to solve all the problem
It always make me become stress and stress

if just happend once a while, i still can accept. WHY in the office, only myself kena all these things ?? VERY FUNNY IS .. all these things like to happen on my Duty Saturday and Every Monday...

It is very strange... I dont want to believe it but finally I have to believe it ....
is really 我不得不相信它....
I always hope that no happened again , but still again and again and again...

I AM TOO TIRED AND TOO STRESS to solve all these stupid cases.... !!!! VERY SIEN AH ~~~

0 comments: